We are hiring a part-time Studio Manager for A Name Brand Co!
This job is both creative and administrative in nature, and while some working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign would be preferred, it's not necessarily a deal breaker. We’re looking for someone who can really take ownership of the work they do; who feels comfortable running with a task; who can get things done without a lot of hand-holding. But we will be holding hands occasionally. Cause that’s nice sometimes.
You will also help manage our coworking space, Batch! Onboarding new users, attending to basic housekeeping of the space, and helping nurture community and collaboration.
We really love the people we get to create for, so you've gotta love people. Negative vibes need not apply.
We'll solve problems, we'll make cool stuff, we'll eat great food, we'll drink the best coffee, we'll have some laughs.
Sense of humor and not taking oneself too seriously is important.
Pay starts at $12/hr for a 20hr work week, plus a free desk space at the awesome Batch coworking office. So, while you're only officially working for ANBCO part time, you have a space in the office full time to use for your other ventures.
Below is a more comprehensive list of duties and expectations. You are not expected to have experience in all of these things, but you are expected to be intelligent, willing to learn, and excited at the opportunity to be awesome at something new.
- Prompt, punctual, awesome attitude. Willing and excited to take on things you've never done before.
- Keeping up with current projects, assistance in scheduling out production schedules.
- Curate projects as they wrap, and keep this here website updated with finished projects.
- Field design annual submissions, weigh best uses, curate work appropriately.
- Prepare project agreements and handle necessary client communications to begin projects.
- Prepare invoices and handle necessary client followups.
- Pull moodboards together
- Miscellaneous errands like deliveries, installations, purchasing, etc.
- Onboarding new office users for the Batch space
- General office housekeeping / admin
- Community management
Seem like your jam? Fill out the form below to start your application process!